Since the normblog guide to soaps has reached double figures, it's time to provide it with an index. All the more so given the mention here (scroll down) from Ormonde Jayne of Old Bond Street. Use this invaluable index to remind yourself of normblog's soapy recommendations.
1. Citrus Wood glycerine soap from Muji.
2. Waitrose's Ginger & Fig Soap.
3. The Raspberry Soap from Scottish Fine Soaps.
4. Pomegranate and Blackcurrant from Il Frutteto.
5. The Geranium Rose Soap (but watch out for that giraffe).
6. The Mango and Coconut Soap from Waitrose.
7. Ormonde Jayne's Osmanthus Bath Soap.
8. The pure vegetable soap from Tisserand.
9. Droyt's Lavender Glycerine Soap (harking back to Minsk).
10. The Verbena Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap from L'Occitane.
11. Crabtree & Evelyn's Avocado and Olive Oil triple milled soap.
12. L'Occitane's Rose bar.
13. Scottish Fine Soaps' Orange bar.
14. Sapone latte, Violetta from the Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella.
15. The Punch Studio Green Tea soap.
16. Le Petit Marseillais Savon Brut (Sans parfum).
17. The Forest Pine, Juniper & Bay bar by Handmade Norfolk Soaps.
18. The Just Grapefruit Soap from Arran Aromatics.
Remember, it's a fragrant world in the soap dish, and one full of metaphysical subtleties.