Tough quiz, easy to digest answers...
1. Got lost in a vanishing act.
2. Oh, the horror of a carve-up.
3. The rising sun darken it?
4. Felicia travels to Brooklyn.
5. Dear Mary turns up back to front and wrecked in Iceland.
6. Myra's long sobs.
7. In the city of the British Museum.
8. Not just a soldier - a lieutenant.
9. Tough rooster and sweet dove.
10. Little grey rabbit and the slave trade.
11. Took a girl like Joan of Arc.
12. Standing at second slip on a beach.
13. A home for Harry the Horse.
14. AS her sister to some brothers.
15. Bible of misery.
16. Small adapted coin.
17. The Mymble question.
18. No fault of Hitchcock's if Canadian goodness is spoilt by Norman across the border.
19. Johnno got hit in the solar plexus.
20. Obscure fox.
21. One day we will discuss serious things.
22. Sounds like you entrance a she-devil.
23. 451 lonely women.
24. Nietzsche goes to Babi Yar.
25. Hunting for some hard Brighton food?
No one got them all right; indeed, unlike last year, no one came close. But we have a clear winner and a clear runner up: respectively, Sally Prue with 30, and the team Frances and Kitty von Bertele and Deborah Loudon with 27. Congratulations and the two book tokens to them. And big thanks to all who took part.