I picked up this meme from dovegreyreader:
1. One book that changed your life
Escape from Sobibor by Richard Rashke. Not because of the content of the book as such, but because reading it on the train going to Headingley in the summer of 1992, and out of that particular conjunction of subjects (cricket and genocide), I had the thought that became this book.
2. One book that you've read more than once
More than once - More Than Human by Theodor Sturgeon.
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island
4. One book that made you laugh
Like uncontrollably in parts... Peter Tinniswood, Tales from a Long Room.
5. One book that made you cry
Pass. Never cried over a book. Twice I nearly cried watching a movie.
6. One book you wish you had written
7. One book you wish had never been written
The Magus by John Fowles. Then I'd get back the time I lost reading the first half of it.
8. One book you're currently reading
Everyman by Philip Roth.
9. One book you have been meaning to read
The Sportswriter by Richard Ford.
10. Now tag five people